1. How can I make a purchase?
Shopping at craftcarrot.com is easy:
- To add items in your cart, click on “Buy Now” for the item you wish to purchase
- To change the quantity of the item, change the number in the box under the "Quantity" column
- To review the items in your cart, click on the ‘Cart’ link, located at the top right of the page
- Review your order at the Cart Page. Once you are ready to place the order, click on ‘Checkout’
- If you have an applicable ‘Promo Code’, enter it and click on ‘Apply’. The total price will be updated with the discount.
- Fill in all necessary details for your shipping details, click on ‘Continue to Shipping Method’ to choose the appropriate shipping method
- Click on ‘Continue to Payment Method’ to choose your preferred payment method
- Please review your orders again and total amount before completing the payment
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after you have placed your order.
2. Can I change my order after I've placed it?
You may be able to cancel your order and place a new one or add/remove items to your order by sending an email request to email@example.com. Changes are accepted within 24 hours after initial order has been made.
3. What do I do if I receive a damaged item in my order?
We want to sort out any issues with faulty items straightaway. As soon as you discover a fault, please email your concern to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- The order number
- The faulty item's name
- A description of the fault, preferably with a photo
We'll get back to you and send you a replacement item as quickly as we can.
4. Do you accept international orders?
Yes, we accept international orders. For orders made outside the Philippines, please email email@example.com.
1. What payment methods do you accept?
- BPI Bank Deposit
- BDO Bank Deposit
- Credit Card payments via PayPal
- BPI Express Mobile
- Cash on Delivery (COD)* - Metro Manila only
- COD stands for Cash on Delivery. This is a payment method offered by Craft Carrot that gives you the opportunity to pay for the item/s you have ordered only when it gets delivered.COD transactions are exclusive for Metro Manila customers. We highly recommend that the exact change is prepared for your convenience as our delivery agents may not have that much change on hand.
1. How much are the shipping fees?
- Within Metro Manila - Php 90.00
- Within Metro Manila with COD surcharge - Php140
- Within Greater Manila Area (Batangas, Bulacan, Cavite, Rizal, Laguna) - Php 140
- Provincial - Php 210.00 for Large Pouch
- International - For international delivery information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How long does shipping within the Philippines take?
Delivery is within 2-3 working days* for Metro Manila or 3-5 working days* for Greater Manila or 7-10 working days* for Provincial orders - from the moment you submit your paid order (if PayPal) or deposit slip (if Bank Deposit).
Delivery is Monday to Friday (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays or unless announced).
*We aim to meet these delivery times but during busy periods, deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that these delivery services aren’t available, or that delivery times need to be extended. However, we always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. Craft Carrot cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.
3. How can I track my order?
Tracking numbers are sent via a system-generated email once the order has been picked up.
4. Do you deliver outside the Philippines?
Yes. For international delivery information, please email email@example.com
1. Are you open to event partnerships/sponsorships?
Yes. For event sponsorships, please email your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. When is your next pop-up?
For pop-up schedules, please refer to this link: http://www.craftcarrot.com/blogs/news